Thursday, October 11, 2012

Romantic Candle Light Event Rountup


Assalamu alaikum Everyone..!!
Jazak Allah Khair , For sending me the Beautiful Entries !!! 
  So happy to received entries for my Second host event
  Romantic Candle Light Dinner Event

I Thank you all for making my event a success!!! 

And taking out time and showing your hard work and love for food and for loves ones.


Now Its Award Time :)
It was very difficult for me to decide which one is the best among this. 
Here I have decide to give  3 different awards

The Best Presentation Award
The Innovative Award
Proud Participation Award

The awards are as follows:

The Best Presentation Award 
 The Best Presentation Award Goes to


The Innovative Award
The Innovative Awards goes to


The Proud Participation Award

Please All the participants can grab the Award :)
Congratulation to all Winner !!!
Thank you for your Support and Love.
Please  fellow and check the Facebook page as I am going to soon post your recipe.
______________________________________________







8 comments:

  1. Yayyy thanks Roha. :) You made my day.
    Have a blessed day ahead.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Congratulation on your 2nd successful event, keep up the good work and thanks for the award.
    You have categorized award very well…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww...feltsooo happy Roha on recieving my very first award...keephosting such wnderful events...all supports..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Thank you Roha for the award...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling very happy to get my very first award. Thank you so much Roha. Keeping hosting more of such interesting events....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roha.
    I included the award in my post and also on the side bar of my page. Correct me if I've done it wrong.

    Thank You once again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thank you dear,No worries Mate all good to go:)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Lots of great looking dishes here! I can't keep up with all the dishes I want to make...there's always so many good ones :)
    Restaurant in Rajendra Nagar

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment :)
Note: inappropriate/Rude comments will be removed.